Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2018 MM and the Lead ups

Hybrid View

aussiebreno
    Top 2 from this weeks lead ups get invited. Plus the Chariots winner means still 3 invites leftover. That leaves plenty of leeway for a star having a howler or missing the start to still be invited.
    So what Kung Fu got invited first, the two lead ups this week give the best chance of getting the top 8 into the final field regardless of the order they are invited. Its not like Lazarus is going to miss out on an invite and we are blessed to see him go around one more time so whats the problem?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Top 2 from this weeks lead ups get invited. Plus the Chariots winner means still 3 invites leftover. That leaves plenty of leeway for a star having a howler or missing the start to still be invited.
    So what Kung Fu got invited first, the two lead ups this week give the best chance of getting the top 8 into the final field regardless of the order they are invited. Its not like Lazarus is going to miss out on an invite and we are blessed to see him go around one more time so whats the problem?
    Adding to Breno's, wouldn't be a bad idea that Laz should have to run this week to qualify...not that he wouldn't get an invite...the MM qualifying conditions ensures a great card this week. You'd want Lazarus & Co to roll up for two weeks, wouldn't you?

p.s. What price Atomic Red this week Breno?

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Adding to Breno's, wouldn't be a bad idea that Laz should have to run this week to qualify...not that he wouldn't get an invite...the MM qualifying conditions ensures a great card this week. You'd want Lazarus & Co to roll up for two weeks, wouldn't you?

p.s. What price Atomic Red this week Breno?
    Really interesting heat with him stepping up to the FFAs. I do wonder if he will be able to repeat the run, he was only second up and a 7 day backup could be tough on him. I see TAB have opened him up $14. I think thats about right.

Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Really interesting heat with him stepping up to the FFAs. I do wonder if he will be able to repeat the run, he was only second up and a 7 day backup could be tough on him. I see TAB have opened him up $14. I think thats about right.
    Thanks Breno. I like the heat, irrespective of investing.
    True, the back up. And hard to tell what the flat tyre took out of his run to the line last week and going forward into this week. Tough in the Hondo Gratton, albeit restricted company as well, and had the 2 week break. Thinking out loud, looking at exotics, boxing him just in case

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Thanks Breno. I like the heat, irrespective of investing.
    True, the back up. And hard to tell what the flat tyre took out of his run to the line last week and going forward into this week. Tough in the Hondo Gratton, albeit restricted company as well, and had the 2 week break. Thinking out loud, looking at exotics, boxing him just in case
    Yeah, I think having a crack at exotics is worthwhile, putting Atomic Red in and leaving out Moonrock and Anything For Love could be the play. I think there is a bit of an overreaction in the market based on those two having a good draw and Lenny and Heaven Rocks in the car park. Lenny and Heaven still got a fair bit of class on Moonrock and Anything For Love (sorry breeder Paul Humphreys!).

Edit: Just checked market and I see Heaven Rocks has been crunched in so its corrected itself a little.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Lenny and Heaven still got a fair bit of class on Moonrock and Anything For Love (sorry breeder Paul Humphreys!).
    If talking class Breno then the big bugger got lengths on me!

Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Yeah, I think having a crack at exotics is worthwhile, putting Atomic Red in and leaving out Moonrock and Anything For Love could be the play. I think there is a bit of an overreaction in the market based on those two having a good draw and Lenny and Heaven Rocks in the car park. Lenny and Heaven still got a fair bit of class on Moonrock and Anything For Love (sorry breeder Paul Humphreys!).

Edit: Just checked market and I see Heaven Rocks has been crunched in so its corrected itself a little.

Enforced change of driver for Atomic Red.

+ Reply to Thread