Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any NZ pacers for sale??

Flashing Red
    Is narkiness really needed I thought that is what distinguished this forum from others

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    I agree, deleted...

username, please keep everything civil. Criticisms ok but must be backed up with fact.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Username from this day forth shall be known as "NUMNUTS" Ad infinitum

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Username
    Everyone is intitled to there opinion and by all means argue your point but for this site to go foward and be as great as it is we need to be civil to a certain extent. We are all on this site due to the love of Harness Racing so please try and respect other people's posts as they should yours.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Good luck mickeyh, 10k is fine and if I wasn't going to bred of one of my racehorses then 10k would've been okay by me. She has won 2 and 5 placings from 12 starts and would do well in Aust. If I get the trip on thursday night you can make 3 from 13 !!! LOL
    Hey Mickey, well I got the trip and and yes I now have a 3 win mare!!!!!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Don
    Well done and would that mare be Who's Escaped ?

Junior Member Weanling mickeyh will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Marvin Houston
    Well done Don. Congratulations. I actually watched Who's Escaped race on Thurs. She has very good gatespeed and was perfectly driven. I would have been very happy to take a mare like her for $10k. That gatespeed would see her win quite a few more over here I reckon.

Good luck with the rest of her racing career and breeding from her. I see Donna Who is her grandmother. She was a very nice mare back in the mid 90's over here, which I'm sure you're already aware of so best of luck with continuing that line when the time comes.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Thanks Mickey - Yes Donna Who was a nice mare. So was Who's Escaped mum but for a paddock accident after winning her first 2-3 easily. She never really came back as good.
    I have sold many horses to Aust over the years, Cam Du Fair,Totara Knight, Wings On My Feet to name a few and they have all gone on. I like to sell them for a fair price and therefore the next owner gets a return on them too. Once they reach their mark here in NZ there is nothing, where as in Aust they still have a life.
    So Mickey keep going as 10k WILL get you something that you can at least triple your money - 20k will give you more a chance but hell I ALWAYS pick the cheap ones. It's more fun!!!
    Hey and thanks Mango.

Junior Member Weanling username will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    ok no worries. takes two to tango though????????????

+ Reply to Thread