Thread: Harness forum ?????

Hybrid View

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    A) If thats all you have to talk about at the 5 meetings you attended in the last two weeks I feel sorry for you.
    B) Context.
    C) You've picked on the wrong person in Flashing Red if you think she isn't well travelled and versed.
    Funny thing that ,owners and trainers that feel they are being screwed over talking about who and what is doing the screwing.

Your right of course Brendan ,they should be talking about aussiebrendans tips for Wagga trots or better still aussiebrenno 's market for the Western Australia Pacing Cup,( $5.50 I'm Themightyquinn wasn't it) ,stick with the bean counting Brendan you'd go broke as a bookie.

As for your reference to me picking on Flashing Red I simply asked her to point out were I have accused anyone ,and inquired as to how many NSW meetings she has attended lately

I'm sure as a fellow strapper she would be only too pleased to help me out.
    I did note that she put the month before the day when pointing out the period of my ban ,so I'm guessing that is her way of telling us all that she has spent time in the States as I don't think they teach kids to do it that way in Fairfield .

Cassie

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Funny thing that ,owners and trainers that feel they are being screwed over talking about who and what is doing the screwing.
    You said 'sole' thing being talked about. Either you're telling porkies or in real life you also enjoy relentlessly rehashing the same yarn on poor innocent bystanders.

Your right of course Brendan ,they should be talking about aussiebrendans tips for Wagga trots or better still aussiebrenno 's market for the Western Australia Pacing Cup,( $5.50 I'm Themightyquinn wasn't it) ,stick with the bean counting Brendan you'd go broke as a bookie.
    Not particularly riveting topics I must say but neither is hearing a new spin with the basic point 'Luke McCarthy is a drugs cheat' every time I log in. Early 'market' posted just hours after field released and ITMQ is my favourite horse atm, so that didn't hurt one bit! But if you'd like to dig deeper...$5.50 = 18% of market. Started $4 = 25% market. Mr Feelgood $2 = 50% market started $1.60 = 62.5% market. The 12.5% market advantage with Mr Feelgood would have more than made up for the 7% loss with ITMQ. (not too mention I only set my market 85-100% whereas if it was 120% it would have been pretty spot on in regards to the favourite and the winners starting prices) I note you had nothing to say about this before the race either...

As for your reference to me picking on Flashing Red I simply asked her to point out were I have accused anyone do you really need that pointed out to you,and inquired as to how many NSW meetings she has attended lately

I'm sure as a fellow strapper she would be only too pleased to help me out.
    I did note that she put the month before the day when pointing out the period of my ban ,so I'm guessing that is her way of telling us all that she has spent time in the States as I don't think they teach kids to do it that way in Fairfield .

Cassie

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    [QUOTE=aussiebreno;16030][/QUOTE

I do apologise to you Brendan .

When I used the term SOLE I should have remembered that there would be people like your self who like to make them selves look clever ( only it has the opposite effect) and would target a obvious figure of speech to try and deflect away from the truth , That being that it is certainly the MAIN (is that better Brendan) topic of conversation going on around the tracks.

I'm sure if you continued to bet 1 1/2 points over on as good a thing as quinny was you will go broke.

As for !!!!!!!!!! do you really need that pointed out to you ??

Well seem I was banned for it I don't think it is an unreasonable request.

P.S I have not mentioned any trainers name in my post ,but everyone else seems happy to do so
    Last edited by candykisses; 01-23-2012 at 06:04 PM.

aussiebreno
    [QUOTE=candykisses;16032]
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    [/QUOTE

I do apologise to you Brendan .

When I used the term SOLE I should have remembered that there would be people like your self who like to make them selves look clever ( only it has the opposite effect) and would target a obvious figure of speech to try and deflect away from the truth , That being that it is certainly the MAIN (is that better Brendan) topic of conversation going on around the tracks.

I'm sure if you continued to bet 1 1/2 points over on as good a thing as quinny was you will go broke.

As for !!!!!!!!!! do you really need that pointed out to you ??

Well seem I was banned for it I don't think it is an unreasonable request.

P.S I have not mentioned any trainers name in my post ,but everyone else seems happy to do so
    Lol if you were trolling but sadly you are serious. Who trains Lettucerocku, Artifactor, Lilac Stride etc who you have mentioned.
    If the WA Cup market was serious (eg 120%) ITMQ would have been close to $4 and Feelgood close to $1.60. Can't argue with that.
    Now I'm not saying I've never accused or thought person A is using something...but this kind of rubbish on the forum of late I will take no part in. As disgusting as proven drug cheats are and the pain they cause the industry I truly do feel sorry for you that your life revolves around spamming a forum with nonsense about someone you suspect is a drug cheat.

Closed Thread