Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's wrong with MELTON

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    Whats your point? are you talking in riddles? You didn't ask any questions you made a statement in your first post your didn't ask the above questions and I already gave you the answer why I don't go to melton., Its not a blue its a heathly debate. My point is unless you build a good facility for horses/participants/owners/general public which in imo melton is not how to you ever expect to grow the sport or keep people in it. People these days will not go anywhere unless theirs a good faciility that provides everything they need. Which is why most people stay at home.
    Jack you say it is not a blue (and Viv would probably say we were initially not blueing in Breeding the other day) but I think sometimes we have to look at the slightly aggressive way we post.
    You may not give a rats but having spent some time on Big Footy forum and seen how unpleasant it can become between fans of the same team(!) - I think we have to be vigilant

"Paul you need to read what I wrote properly before you post"

It just reads differently to

'Paul you have not got my point' or 'Paul you need to read what I wrote again'

I think Paul has stated he does not want to get in a blue because it sounds aggressive, well aggressive between mates on a forum anyway

You don't get this point either for then you start with

"Whats your point? are you talking in riddles?"

You won't like this post because it sounds like I am lecturing you - exactly what it sounded like you were doing to him
    I make no apologies for sticking my beak in as I am not interested in another Big Footy testosterone fuelled forum
    (I am sure I will get around to reconciling with Viv)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Jack you say it is not a blue (and Viv would probably say we were initially not blueing in Breeding the other day) but I think sometimes we have to look at the slightly aggressive way we post.
    You may not give a rats but having spent some time on Big Footy forum and seen how unpleasant it can become between fans of the same team(!) - I think we have to be vigilant

"Paul you need to read what I wrote properly before you post"

It just reads differently to

'Paul you have not got my point' or 'Paul you need to read what I wrote again'

I think Paul has stated he does not want to get in a blue because it sounds aggressive, well aggressive between mates on a forum anyway

You don't get this point either for then you start with

"Whats your point? are you talking in riddles?"

You won't like this post because it sounds like I am lecturing you - exactly what it sounded like you were doing to him
    I make no apologies for sticking my beak in as I am not interested in another Big Footy testosterone fuelled forum
    (I am sure I will get around to reconciling with Viv)
    Kev, Im not being aggressive their was no questions asked in the first post from paul, and its clear why I don't like melton hence why I dont get his question and no I don't have a problem with you having an opinion, everyones entitled to their opinion. I don't take things personally on here or in life. I clearly stated my points, to which paul made no reley to what I asked him and then he posted the next post pretty simple really.
    Last edited by jackthepunter; 08-28-2014 at 12:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread