Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NSW Breeders set to be in presence of greatness

triplev123

NSW Breeders set to be in presence of greatness

Geeze I just heard some GREAT news. "...and MacDonell starts the big fella up".

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Triplev123,

If this means that Somebeachsomewhere will be standing in N.S.W. this season I'm booking a trip to see him for sure !

nat
    Boy this is what we want to see I hope, these 3yld in the US have been retired for one reason the $$$$DOLLAR so they should be coming down under to rob us blind (so they think) with no stud limits I would think $10 - 13,000 would around the mark

You would think this would generate Reactor type hysteria

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Well if it does happen it will be great for the breeding industry and great for the breeders cause studs will be dealing to get mare's in.

Flashing Red
    He is coming to stand stud here??

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Yeah not sure Flashing, if he does he will be standing at Peppertree Farm as they have the southern hemisphere rights and as of the other day know deal had been done. But in saying that there might be a push to get him out here as he has only 100 confirmed bookings at the present time when there are already numerous stallions booked out.

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Duane spoke to Murray Brown from Hanover Shoe farms yesterday and he said he wasn't aware of any plans: http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=88569

Having said that, working at Harnesslink we're often privy to info that isn't made public but through rumour, and those whisperings are more often than not spot on. (Not saying it is in this case as I honestly don't know though, I'm just the marketing guy).
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

+ Reply to Thread