Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: User Names ??

Hybrid View

triplev123
    Mine came to me many years ago now.
    It was late one Saturday night prior to the Sydney Sales and I played 4 in the bed with 3 Bikini Models after getting plastered with Mightymo, BPH & Eliteblood at The Royal at Randwick.
    Eliteblood & Mightymo had long since passed out on the lounge...Mightymo was snoring as I recall, but BPH was wide awake and he offered me $100 to allow him to stand behind the curtain in the bedroom, duly fulfilling the role of Designated Observer. That's how he earned the nickname 'Harry Lime'.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-25-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: spelling error

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Mine came to me many years ago now.
    It was late one Saturday night prior to the Sydney Sales and I played 4 in the bed with 3 Bikini Models after getting plastered with Mightymo, BPH & Eliteblood at The Royal at Randwick.
    Eliteblood & Mightymo had long since passed out on the lounge...Mightymo was snoring as I recall, but BPH was wide awake and he offered me $100 to allow him to stand behind the curtain in the bedroom, duly fulfilling the role of Designated Observer. That's how he earned the nickname 'Harry Lime'.
    You are a sick puppy TripleV

+ Reply to Thread