Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Harness racing shame

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    Harness Racing Scandal-Will it ever end? UPDATES

Posted: November 28, 2011 in Australian Crimes, Corruption, Crimes, Criminals, Current News, Sports Cheats
    Tags: Ben Sarina, Cameron Fitzpatrick, Dean Atkinson, Greg Bennett, Greg Sarina, Harness racing, Menangle New South Wales, Michael Russo, Miracle Mile, New South Wales Police Force, Paul O’Toole, Race Fixing, Sports Cheats, Strike Force Tairora

i

2 Votes

I covered this when it first broke and while ago in another thread, but we are still barely breaking the tip of the iceberg folks. This si going to become the BIGGEST SCANDAL ever seen in any SPORT in this COUNTRY if not the world. The scope of the con is so wide and so deep that it may take the whole deck of cards to fall where every player is putting in the other to try to save some jail time. From top line trainers, starters, stewards, Rookies, young and old, Punters, bookmakers and Vets.
    This is an outrage that it was allowed to fester along for years until it became common knowledge and still nothing was done with the bloody head in the sand attitude of NSW Harness Racing Authority Officials.Those involved had their noses so deep in the trough they must have been blinded by greed to let it prosper and think they would not get caught.
    What will happen to those who make it to court and prosecutions? STUFF ALL is my guess, banned from tracks, big deal, a slap on the wrist, a few thousand dollars in fines and a mate will get you a job somewhere for keeping your mouth shut in 6 months time! The whole Board and every single official MUST be scrutinised as should every single driver to of ever won a race over these last few years, and that is probably not going back far enough.
    The difficult part will be keeping on top of what’s going on with who, the Industry is now a shambles with shifty eyes, distrust, secret meetings and phone calls etc. At least if the NSW Police and the Government are fair dinkum is leaving no stone unturned, these cheating bastards have already been Identified, been under surveillance and recorded with plenty of evidence.

Robbo
    Last edited by Dmoore; 01-07-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Not sure who i should be asking this question of...
    is it Harnesslink Forum management/moderators?
    is it Jaimie Varcoe?

Here's my question/problem...
    Post number 129 has Danno calling VVV a Tool Handler
    Post number 130 has VVV's reply
    Post number 131 then has Aussiebreno defending VVV who he feels is being "stalked" however curiously, in Brennos post 131 it contains a "quote" from Danno that does not appear on this forum. This Danno quote is lambasting VVV in quite a negative way, but again, it curiously has quickly disappeared??????????????

Who took down Dannos post?
    Does VVV have any control/capability to do so?
    I feel a little favoritism and protection here as others have also alluded to the fact that when u get on the wrong side of VVV u are hit with condescending little remarks from him.
    i have no problem with debate and discussion but i find VVV is quite purposely belittling and i dont feel that tone is of good character here. But maybe thats his character.

Next question will be, will this post be posted or will it be taken down after a quick read by the parties involved?

And while im on a roll, i find it very surprising that www.harnessracingforum.com allow constant youtube "clickthroughs" on here.
    I own 2 websites that sell things, and when u want people on your site, u want them to stay as long as possible, so when someone is posting youtube bollocks on here that makes people LEAVE this site, that is not good for business! The chance of someone clicking on VVV's youtube bollocks and NOT COMING BACK in the immediate time is very high.
    youtube has SO MUCH to distract anyone who could stay there for hours potentially, there is that much diverse content. As a website owner i wouldnt want to risk that.

Has harnessracingfrorum come down to a comedy show by VVV?
    Is he the new entertainment?
    U may get the idea i find it quite annoying, its a bit like a "look at me!" cry...............

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Ash
    Just returned from work and checked my e-mails, normally if there is a post someone doesn't like they report them and it goes straight to my personal e-mail address and if they don't and i happen to come across one i think shouldn't be there it will be removed. I think some people have to be more respectfull of other people's opinion's whether they are right or wrong and just reply with a sensible reply/answer. Ash as i'm not on here all the time it's hard to keep track of what's going on so it would be appreciated if you or anyone else could please report the post's they think are not warranted. You can also inbox me anytime if there are any question's you have.

CHEERS

MANGO

HARNESSTRAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Ash
    Just returned from work and checked my e-mails, normally if there is a post someone doesn't like they report them and it goes straight to my personal e-mail address and if they don't and i happen to come across one i think shouldn't be there it will be removed. I think some people have to be more respectfull of other people's opinion's whether they are right or wrong and just reply with a sensible reply/answer. Ash as i'm not on here all the time it's hard to keep track of what's going on so it would be appreciated if you or anyone else could please report the post's they think are not warranted. You can also inbox me anytime if there are any question's you have.

CHEERS

MANGO
    Thanks Mango For Clearing A few thing's up .

I think the fact a lot of us newer members weren't aware of how to go about an offensive post ( usually a you tube video or a tirade of abuse, aimed at belittling members who happen to not agree with him) and when we have responded ,people have either had their post deleted or been banned.

A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD IS ALL ONE CAN ASK FOR .

CHEERS RON

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by maorisidol View Post
    not sure who i should be asking this question of...
    Is it harnesslink forum management/moderators? yes. Jules & co.
    is it jaimie varcoe? no. You'll never get any sense out of him. Mean spirited, nasty bastard. Ask anyone who knows him. Terrible person. Scurrilous. Bitter. Twisted.

here's my question/problem...
    Post number 129 has danno calling vvv a tool handler sparkling stuff that huh?
    post number 130 has vvv's reply no doubt a well thought out & considered one.
    post number 131 then has aussiebreno defending vvv who he feels is being "stalked" however curiously, in brennos post 131 it contains a "quote" from danno that does not appear on this forum. This danno quote is lambasting vvv in quite a negative way, but again, it curiously has quickly disappeared??????????????
    breno and i both agree and disagree on a great many things but as far as i can recall, i'm yet to accuse him or him me, of being a tool handler.
    personally, i can't remember ever having said anything like that to anyone on this forum. If i have then please highlight it and i will gladly fall upon my sword. The thing is ash, unlike the peanut gallery, i don't need to resort to that in order to get my point across. Obviously others must do so however.

who took down dannos post? who knows? Certainly not me. Maybe danno did that himself.

does vvv have any control/capability to do so?
    ash, it may disappoint your closely held conspiracy theory here to know...none whatsoever. Was offered it but i said no. I was not going to leave myself open to that which you have so very errantly charged. Apology accepted in advance.

i feel a little favoritism and protection here as others have also alluded to the fact that when u get on the wrong side of vvv u are hit with condescending little remarks from him. you reckon? Go have a look back a ways. I've been banned myself for taking the micky on the real names policy posting as neville bartos etc., a policy which i might add, to date, has clearly not worked as effectively as intended/expected.

i have no problem with debate and discussion but i find vvv is quite purposely belittling and i dont feel that tone is of good character here. But maybe thats his character.
    ah yes, the last refuge of scoundrels. Nothing like a little character assassination while awarding yourself the moral high ground. Gimme a break.

next question will be, will this post be posted or will it be taken down after a quick read by the parties involved? no. Far better that it remain here as, for want of a better term, a cyber-monument to the error of your current line of thinking, ash.

and while im on a roll, i find it very surprising that www.harnessracingforum.com allow constant youtube "clickthroughs" on here.
    I own 2 websites that sell things, and when u want people on your site, u want them to stay as long as possible, so when someone is posting youtube bollocks on here that makes people leave this site, that is not good for business! The chance of someone clicking on vvv's youtube bollocks and not coming back in the immediate time is very high.
    Youtube has so much to distract anyone who could stay there for hours potentially, there is that much diverse content. As a website owner i wouldnt want to risk that. jesus wept so profusely he created an in-land sea. That's just pathetic. Talk about reaching for straws.

has harnessracingfrorum come down to a comedy show by vvv?
    dr. Welzer...great to see dr. Welzer here tonight. Wonderful doctor.
    gave a guy 6 months to live...but the guy couldn't pay his bill...so he gave him another six months. Thank you, thank you, you're a wonderful audience. (with thanks to henny youngman)

is he the new entertainment? i do my best. I also do pretty good impersonations. Here's one of cal micallef. "jaaaaaimie...how long does it take you to get me a bloody coffee for christ's sake?" "i'm dyin' here".
    cal's pretty easy to do because all of my impersonated voices...irish, scottish, whatever...come out sounding like they're maltese. This is the cross that i must bear.

u may get the idea i find it quite annoying, its a bit like a "look at me!" cry...............
    you have crushed my spirit ash. I may never smile again.
    vvv

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by HARNESSTRAGIC View Post
    Thanks Mango For Clearing A few thing's up .

I think the fact a lot of us newer members weren't aware of how to go about an offensive post ( usually a you tube video or a tirade of abuse, aimed at belittling members who happen to not agree with him) and when we have responded ,people have either had their post deleted or been banned.

A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD IS ALL ONE CAN ASK FOR .

CHEERS RON

[VVV] Please highlight just one such tirade of abuse...Ron. Not ones that, for whatever reason, you think exist...ones that actually do exist.

HARNESSTRAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Please highlight just one such tirade of abuse...Ron. Not ones that, for whatever reason, you think exist...ones that actually do exist.

Originally Posted by triplev123
    [VVV] Ha! I am sure that if I look hard enough for long enough I'll be able to locate a piece that swears Dr. Jim Cairns was the darling of Free Enterprise.
    Ron, instead of sitting up the back, fiddling with the Bunsen Burner taps and carving your initials into the desk with a compass, you should have paid more attention in Biology & Chemistry...because that way you wouldn't get so easily hoodwinked by rubbish science.
    The Carbon Tax crap that the current Federal Government has been going on with also relies on exploiting the exact same basic science knowledge vacuum that Ivers used to zero in on when seeking to sell his snake oil.

WOW , HAD TO GO BACK 1 WHOLE PAGE TO FIND THIS ONE----- ,BUTWAIT I'M SURE THERE WILL BE MORE

HARNESSTRAGIC
    jesus wept so profusely he created an in-land sea. That's just pathetic. Talk about reaching for straws.

NOT ABUSE ????

HARNESSTRAGIC
    [VVV] Labor voter eh Dan?

THAT"S SURELY ABUSE

triplev123
    Take out of context cut & pasted replies to posts...and that's your evidence?
    You've got a very, very strange idea of that which constitutes abuse, Ron. Very strange indeed.
    How about you do me a favour and just ignore me and in return I will ignore you and your mates and all will be happy in the garden? Shop around. You'll not beat that deal.

+ Reply to Thread