Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Linden Huntley-Bulli

Hybrid View

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Linden Huntley-Bulli

First two Heats to sons of Mach Three. I can hear the Alabar Crew cheering from here.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    and the next Heat (3) to a son of Royal Mattjesty.
    First three colts Heats to Matts Scooter line horses, the 2nd and 3rd heats being quinellas to the same.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    ...and the wave rolls on. Heat 4, the first of the fillies, to a daughter of Mach Three. (bred my Mouse House no less)

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    ...and the wave rolls on. Heat 4, the first of the fillies, to a daughter of Mach Three. (bred my Mouse House no less)
    A half sister to Min Min Lights from the handy racemare The Perfect Paua.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Hey Trev, when are you going to put the colours on again????? Brian needs a back-up driver for Darren, he sometimes has his own runners to drive. Howard does not get any drives!

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Hahahaha. BPH is finding it hard enough to win a race as its is without me driving them but I'll offer my services again and see what he says
    Last edited by eliteblood; 02-17-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Geeze Steve, don't stir up the Hornet's Nest.
    Trevor has a snow white skull cap that looks like it escaped from Pony Club and when Brian's driving one he turns up at the track decked out in a cream turtle necked skivvy and a tweed coat. We just can't have it.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Talking Back to the subject line

Check out the sires of the winners/placegetters.

It started off with a 4 for 4 rush for Mach Three/Matts Scooter line & with a couple of quinellas thrown in, then Caesar Augustus (Bettor's Delight) pulverised them (onya Rosario) and that was followed by a Heartland Hanover filly scoring, then a Presidential Ball gelding and last but not least, the ultra impressive last week and home again in front this week Armbro Operative filly, Just A Bit Sassy.

Just A Bit Sassy for the fillies final.
    Caesar Augustus in the colts.
    Barring bad lack or ill-health, I can't see either getting beaten.

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Check out the sires of the winners/placegetters.

It started off with a 4 for 4 rush for Mach Three/Matts Scooter line & with a couple of quinellas thrown in, then Caesar Augustus (Bettor's Delight) pulverised them (onya Rosario) and that was followed by a Heartland Hanover filly scoring, then a Presidential Ball gelding and last but not least, the ultra impressive last week and home again in front this week Armbro Operative filly, Just A Bit Sassy.

Just A Bit Sassy for the fillies final.
    Caesar Augustus in the colts.
    Barring bad lack or ill-health, I can't see either getting beaten.
    Three out of the fillys final including Just A Bit Sassy , thats such a shame as she looks very good.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Your right Murray, she looks the real deal.......wonder what went wrong, it is a $50,000 final!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread