Unknown
    15mg

SU was 25mg

Junior Member Foal nom de guerre will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Anyone know the outcome?
    surely it should be over by now?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I believe the enquiry is still continuing , no resolution at this stage.

Flashing Red
    I'm really impressed with how the defence are running their case, it appears they are a fighting chance (as they should be IMHO). Good luck Lance, I'm cheering you on.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Squire and Hall became involved in the Gardner cross-examination, which drew the revelation there was potential for contamination due to "instrumental carry-over".

Squire: "Are you suggesting that the trace levels (of DMSO) may have got there as a result of the testing process?"

Gardner: "That's a possibility."

Grierson, who has 25 years experience as a racecourse vet, came under intense questioning from Thomas. She noted he made two errors in the swabbing process, one in which he omitted a digit on the swab card identification number, and another when he signed his name on the line marked: steward. "I was technically a steward," he replied.

Common sense (law) prevails?

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    15mg

SU was 25mg

[VVV] That doesn't make any sense to me at all TST. In fact it is completely wrong.
    Last time I checked...which wasn't too long ago btw given the amount of Coffee I've banged down today, urine is in fact a liquid...therefore the presence of any substance would not be measured in mg's. It would be measured in ppm's...just as TC02's are measured in mmol's & not mg's. I think you're just making mischief.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-24-2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: experienced a chemistry prompted epiphany

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Junior Member Weanling Paleface will become famous soon enough Paleface's Avatar
    Real Name
    jon Bon
    think sushi may be right VVV, read the story on harness link.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] That doesn't make any sense to me at all TST. In fact it is completely wrong.
    Last time I checked...which wasn't too long ago btw given the amount of Coffee I've banged down today, urine is in fact a liquid...therefore the presence of any substance would not be measured in mg's. It would be measured in ppm's...just as TC02's are measured in mmol's & not mg's. I think you're just making mischief.
    it is wrong, its something like mcg/ mml or something, i cant really think straight atm

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Rule 1004(8) provides for the mandatory disqualification of a horse presented to race when a prohibited substance has been detected.

SU HAS to the lose the race

wonder why they couldnt find an expert witness in nz to support their case? does anyone know the guy from kentucky?
    Last edited by thesushitrain; 08-25-2011 at 01:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread