Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Popular Alm FFA at Melton tonight

triplev123
    Your rapier like wit is too much for me Denny.

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Your rapier like wit is too much for me Denny.
    Lighten up Jamie and don't take yourself tooo seriously, It's all good banter , I F WE ALL HAD THE SAME VIEWS ON EVERYTHING IT WOULD BE A BORING OLD WORLD.

You have a good night now cheers

triplev123
    I must apologise for my attitude Denny. I have run out of Coffee.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    I must apologise for my attitude Denny. I have run out of Coffee.

No worries Jamie Just ease up on using words like RAPIER I had to go look for a dictionary .

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    Hi Greg I must have been watching a different race to you. The race I watched the second horse" who got beat a lip: came from last ,and it is generally excepted that had N Jack went a little earlier I.T.M.Q wins.. also I don't know if you realised that there was only 10 meters between 1st and last , which would indicate that every horse had their chance
    And why do you think their was 10 mts between 1st and last, horse's of comparable ability walk and sprint home and finish together you knew the winner after the first half sectional's were given over in the run perhap's they were forgetting the ability of the old horse in front and his ability to sprint hard for a half his form was very strong and only got beat by Smoken Up 7 mts coming home in 54.9 a few week's back so how did they think they would catch him after a walk and the horse who ran 2nd is an exceptional animal and was entitled to finish up the front on sheer class alone anyway it is only my opinion and still didn't think it was an exciting race to watch.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Member Gelding Just Saying will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    ...still didn't think it was an exciting race to watch.
    I can't comment on that as I fell asleep at about the 800m mark.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Saying View Post
    I can't comment on that as I fell asleep at about the 800m mark.

Greg and Scott you guy's seem to forget it's not about YOU its a competition were tactics play a huge roll. Connections of I.T,M.Q advised stewards they were going back , so what else do you think Amy Tubbs was going to do carve out a 57 half or something. She drove a brilliant tactical race and still only won by a head or so . To bad you fell asleep Scott as you missed a very exciting last half.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    Greg and Scott you guy's seem to forget it's not about YOU its a competition were tactics play a huge roll. Connections of I.T,M.Q advised stewards they were going back , so what else do you think Amy Tubbs was going to do carve out a 57 half or something. She drove a brilliant tactical race and still only won by a head or so . To bad you fell asleep Scott as you missed a very exciting last half.
    I'm sure that if Scott owned MM he would be looking to sack Amy due to making that race so boring. God forbid a driver drives for the best interests of the horse.

Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    I'm sure that if Scott owned MM he would be looking to sack Amy due to making that race so boring. God forbid a driver drives for the best interests of the horse.
    Gentleman please! Just as Amy and her fellow drivers did what was in THERE best interests Greg and I respond to the race in relation to OUR best interests. They want the win. We want the excitement. It's called being a normal self interested human. Chill out!

Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    p.s I don't actually have a problem with Amy's drive. I thought Nathan could've been a little more pro-active. But again that's from a punters/spectators point of view not a connections point of view because sadly I don't own the horse.

+ Reply to Thread