Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
It's such a shame people come onto the Harness Forum using an alias and carry on stupid as this is a fantastic site to discuss all thing's Harness. Over the last couple of weeks there has been a person going under Harness Tragic (Ron) now just to clear this up i was contacted by Ron yesterday who has never left a post on this forum and it was someone using his details who was guttless and couldn't use there real name. Maybe we should look at verifying ourselves by photo copying a licence or passport with a photo and submitting it to Jules to stop this from happening again.
Great idea Dallas,

I'm all for FACTUAL identification, whats the point in having a forum for discussion if people are not prepared to back themselves. It's a bit like making an anonymous complaint, if you're not prepared to put your name to it then the complaint should not be invalid. I believe, only my opinion of course, that the more transparency, the more open and honest is the forum, not just this particular forum but discussion anywhere.

Cheers,

Dan