Roll With Joe

Thread: Adverts

Threaded View

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Also quick note here because everyone will see it. I'm testing some advertising on the Forum. Members will see ads above and below the forums and threads. Non members will see those plus one inline next to the first post in each thread.
    I have all advertising blocked on several sites including this one in Firefox. I opened it in Internet Explorer , where I do not have advertising blocked , and did not log in. This thread shows a big ad right in Jamie's original post advertising "miracle" face cream and then another flogging a book on how to beat the share market!!

This is what non-members see when they come to this thread. I know that the site has to be funded from somewhere , but Jamie are you impressed? Log out and have a look what your post includes for non-members.

BTW, Jules , not criticising you for finding ways of funding the site , but a big ad right in an original post looks like , to the casual non-member , to be an ad maybe inserted by that poster.
    Last edited by David Summers; 10-27-2011 at 04:16 PM.