Hahaha, that's gold.

Ads are improving, but it's primarily Google getting better at understanding what this forum is about. But simple fact is ads like the above work, and get people to click on them (yes, here) so that's why Google chooses to display them. You guys have probably noticed the Google Privacy announcement plastered all over Google's properties. The driver behind that is so that Google.com can share tracking info with YouTube and other Google sites, That way they will be able to really know what the hell you get up to online, and hence be able to serve better ads. I think that policy came into force a few days ago so ads should be getting better (I'm seeing quite a lot of Stallion ads and ads for that game howrse these days). But still those matchmaking ads will continue I would assume, because they work.

I've been thinking about implementing a premium member feature where, for say $50/year people could have all ads turned of and hopefully I can come up with some other features (larger PM boxes etc but would like to offer more then just that sort of stuff). Would that be something you guys would go for, it might save a few marriages?