Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nsw steward's

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando

Nsw steward's

What's the go with the 2 NSW Steward's resigning anyone know?
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

triplev123
    These blokes need to go to Jail for what they've apparently been up to.
    HRNSW need to get the Fraud Squad and the ICAC involved and charge all these bastards and everyone else involved, try them in Court and if they're convicted see to it that the Beak gives them all a good long stretch for their efforts.
    I just cannot begin to express how absolutely disugusted I am.
    Fix Bayonets! None of this God damned pussy footing of frigging around being charged by Stewards and suspended or disqualified from Harness Racing. They need to be charged by Police and jailed.

triplev123

Bingo!

HRNSW Statement – ongoing inquiry.

Wednesday10 August 2011

Following a series of recent events HRNSW wishesto advise the following in relation to ongoing investigations.

Due to the high level of interest involving thismatter, the involvement of the NSW Police Force and other agencies, HRNSW are unable to comment at this point in time.

Dale Walker| Marketing Manager |Harness Racing New South Wales |
    22 Meredith Street Bankstown NSW 2200
    T: 02 9722 6677| F:02 8580 5795 |M: 0411 627 113 |E: dwalker@hrnsw.com.au|
    W: www.hrnsw.com.au

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Thank's everyone agree with Triple v lock them up it's hard enough trying to win a race without this shit going on
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Member Yearling Shakamaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    What is alleged to have occurred has far reaching ramnifications for the entire Industry. It makes the entire Industry look like it is crook in the eyes of the Public. If found guilty, make an example of those that have been corrupt and throw the book at them. Send a message that this type of behaviour and action will not be tolerated.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes, this is certainly bad "publicity" for the harness industry. A couple of acquaintances who have no interest at all in any aspect of the industry say they have heard about this in the general press and asked me what it was all about.

With NSW harness racing just getting back on it's feet after being in the doldrums for so long , this is the very last scandal that we need.

triplev123
    G'day all,

You know what REALLY, REALLY shits me to the back teeth?
    In recent times my observation has been that the two Stewards to have resigned would all but go out of their way to pick on/pick up on the smaller/single horse stable trainers and drivers on what seemed to me to be very minor technicalities (see numerous previous rants about the inconsistent/inexplicable application & lack of application of the Change Of Tactics rule and the subsequent questioning/action or otherwise the complete lackthereof)...and then, having done so they'd proceed to make a big deal of their questioning/warning/fining and then of the writing up in the accompanying Stewards Reports....and all framed as though it was they (the smaller/single horse stable trainers & drivers) who were the ones up to no good.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    triple, I understand and I empathise completely with you. Let's just let justice take it's course and not do anything or make any comments that might prejudice the case ( or make comments that others may use to say prejudices their client's legal rights).

I know we are ALL VERY VERY angry about this but let's just take a back seat for now.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    triple, I understand and I empathise completely with you. Let's just let justice take it's course and not do anything or make any comments that might prejudice the case.

I know we are ALL VERY VERY angry about this but let's just take a back seat for now.
    Fair call. Good idea.

+ Reply to Thread