Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    Thanks for msg Dallas, I understand why you deleted it. Shits me tho you have people like him who are known in all harness racing circles too be involved. Let me turn back the clock too the other fri night at Newcastle. Lachlan jack beat a well backed patches ohoulihan, betting showed significant support for patches before support late for lauchlan. Patches hit the line head on chest mouth open, lauchlan wins at $15 rumor is sarina and trainer....... Pocketed over 35k rumors have it

Trotter I have just watched that race again and if patches ohoulihan hits the line with mouth wide open and head on his chest then I will walk 10 laps around Menangle next Miracle Mile night buck naked (and that wouldn't be a pretty sight) . Mate I watched that race live and smelt a rat when Sarina wouldn't hand the chair up to young Harding on Trittons horse,
    I thought he was running cover for the stablemate and actually said that to my missus during the race.
    To me at the time I thought it was a case of the fav being a little under done ( and that's why Sarina would be running cover ) and the longer price stablemate getting up .
    If your imfo about the plonk coming off is accurate then it was a masterful coupe ,but as I said earlier IMO the leader was under the bat and flat chat. But that is just my opinion.

cheers Denny

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    There all grubs Denny. Was actually good too see someone not handing up too a triton horse. I'm sick too death of him having 3 or so horses in a race and team driving.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chariots View Post
    I have followed this thread with interest and it is obvious that amongst the posters we have:

Defenders of the indefensible
    Those that have an inherent resentment of authority
    Those that are crying for blood and do not acknowledge that there is a process that must be followed or natural justice laws come into play.
    Those with an axe to grind or a giant chip on their shoulder
    A small number of posters who can see the bigger picture and are prepared to allow those running the inquiry to take their time to get it right.

I had no intention of posting until l read the comments about the Newcastle race. I do not follow Nsw Harness Racing closely so I had a look at the replay of the race in a question. Unles I am missing something I cannot see what more the driver on the short price favorite could have done other than get out and carry it.
    Awesome first post Ray u came flying out of the barrier, dominated the race and put all and sundry in their box, i would love to put names to each of your descriptions but some people may get a little too offended...

Trotter, r u serious when u say " Reins tight bit right up in his mouth horses head on his chest mouth open."?
    Mate i wasnt on track, but i have watched the replay and particularly the last 150m a few times and that horses reigns were slack, he was being driven out for the most of the straight, the earplugs were pulled at the top of the straight, his head was nowhere near his chest at the finish, it was stretched out as in flat out speed, his mouth was not open, and as for "bit right up in his mouth" (as opposed to NOT right up in his mouth) thats a ripper.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Awesome first post Ray u came flying out of the barrier, dominated the race and put all and sundry in their box, i would love to put names to each of your descriptions but some people may get a little too offended...

Trotter, r u serious when u say " Reins tight bit right up in his mouth horses head on his chest mouth open."?
    Mate i wasnt on track, but i have watched the replay and particularly the last 150m a few times and that horses reigns were slack, he was being driven out for the most of the straight, the earplugs were pulled at the top of the straight, his head was nowhere near his chest at the finish, it was stretched out as in flat out speed, his mouth was not open, and as for "bit right up in his mouth" (as opposed to NOT right up in his mouth) thats a ripper.

Does this mean I'm out of doing my nudy run ???????????? lol

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    There all grubs Denny. Was actually good too see someone not handing up too a triton horse. I'm sick too death of him having 3 or so horses in a race and team driving.
    WOH there is a 100 post thread in that statement.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    [/B]

Does this mean I'm out of doing my nudy run ???????????? lol
    I hope so we are trying to attract crowds back to the trots not scar them for life.

triplev123
    Ray your not going too see a rort with the "kill horse"s driver laying out the cart too hold it back.. Yes Ben looks too be trying but watch reins and horses head and mouth. Reins tight bit right up in his mouth horses head on his chest mouth open.
    [VVV] I'm no wrap for old mate by any stretch of the imagination...but that's just not right Brendan.
    I agree with Denny & Maori's. The horse looks to have been given every chance.
    The drive on Beef City Beau at Menangle back in June(?) however, that was another story. But, I disgress.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is always 'uncomfortable' when a $15 stablemate beats an Evens Fav. Reese looks like he knew he had his Fav covered. It would not have hurt appearances for Sarina to have used the persuader more than twice - his submission was in stark contrast to Proctor giving LILI plenty when it had 3rd shot to bits but was never going to do any better than that
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    We wont have to put up with Sarina for a while soon so thats a positive move forward

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    I don't know ringman. So far the Sarina's have only been charged with the minor offence of giving falce evidence. No charges of coruption.

Closed Thread