Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Thank you Admin

I have edited my post as to not mention any names .

I would have preferred to have this post on the main forum as I have been a regular contributor on same.

Cassie
    Thanks Cassie.

The Australian Forum isn't really the "main forum" it just seems like that because most members are from Oz. Posting stuff in the correct section means it is easily available to others to view should somebody have a similar situation to you down the line. Also many people reading the Australian section just want to read what's happening in Aussie Racing, and might not be interested in your issue. So the rules are there to help make it easier for people to read what they are interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Hi Jason
    Too much info for me to read can you be more specific in the relevance .

Cassie
    I would note that in New Zealand (where we are based) we have no laws like this (at least last time I checked) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section...ns_Decency_Act

Although even if we did you could still get taken to court. From a legal perspective, writing in a public forum is in no way analogous with chatting to people at the track.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Member Gelding Just Saying will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    From a legal perspective, writing in a public forum is in no way analogous with chatting to people at the track.
    This is exactly what some people don't understand. In public you need to discuss issues of corruption in a generalized fashion. Not name names.

Closed Thread